“User” or “You” means any person who access or avail this site of the Company for the purpose of hosting, publishing, sharing, transacting, displaying or uploading information or views and includes other persons jointly participating in using the site of the Company.
By accessing the Site or Service and/or by clicking “I agree”, you confirm that you have registered for the purpose of matrimonial alliance.
This Agreement will remain in full force and effect while you use the Site and/or as long as you remain a Member of the Site. You may terminate your membership at any time, for any reason by sending us a feedback. KannikaDhanam reserves the right to terminate your access to the Site. In the event of KannikaDhanam terminating your membership because of any infringement / breach of the terms herein, you will not be entitled to any refund of unused Subscription fees, if any.
Non-Commercial Use by Members
The Site is for the personal use of individual members only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors, including providing links to other websites. The Site reserves the right to cancel the registration of and obliterate any non-individual membership from KannikaDhanam and take appropriate legal action against such registrants, civil or criminal.
Registered Profile Verification
Kannikadhanam doesn’t verifies the profiles registered on the website. Kannikadhanam has no obligation to observe or monitor the registered profiles. The members are responsible to duly verify their interest’s profile and perform thorough background verification prior to expressing their interest.
Rights to use Members’ Profiles
KannikaDhanam shall reserve rights to send newsletters, emails, SMS, notifications, WhatsApp, FB messages to registered members containing advertisements, promotions/marketing materials. Kannikadhanam shall use your profile to publish in kannikadhanam’s eBooklet and shall use your profile link to share in various matrimony WhatsApp groups. Also Kannikadhanam has all the rights to add or remove the registered members in matrimony WhatsApp groups and other Kannikadhanam managed platforms.
KannikaDhanam shall reserve the exclusive right to cancel any content whatsoever from being published or reflected on its website or in any other mode.
You will not:
- Engage in any unsolicited advertising, solicitation, buying / selling of any products or services through the Site.
- Transmit any chain letters or junk email
- Use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse or harm another person or in order to contact such person for any ulterior motive.
- Members who subscribe to KannikaDhanam Service hereby, unconditionally and irrevocably confirm that you have read terms and conditions and agree to abide by them.
The Site reserves its right to monitor the conduct of Members and in its sole discretion stop / cancel and / or initiate action against such registration in case, there is any violation of rules as enumerated herein.
Proprietary Rights in Content on KannikaDhanam
Except for the information, which is posted by the Member, KannikaDhanam owns and retains the proprietary rights in the Site and the Service. The Site contains the copyrighted material, trademarks, patents and other proprietary information of KannikaDhanam and its licensors whether registered or not. You may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display or sell any such proprietary information.
Content Posted on the Site
You understand and agree that
- The information provided by you is correct to the best of your knowledge.
- The members of KannikaDhanam will be able to view contact details of users, who have permitted their contact details to be visible to other members of KannikaDhanam.
- You are solely responsible for the Content that you publish or display (hereinafter, “Post”) on the KannikaDhanam service or transmit to other KannikaDhanam/outside Members. The Site reserves the right to verify the authenticity of Content posted on the site. In exercising this right, the Site may ask you to provide any documentary or other form of evidence supporting the Content you post on the site. If you fail to produce such evidence, the Site may, in its sole discretion, terminate your Membership without a refund.
- By posting Content to any public area of KannikaDhanam, you automatically grant and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to the site and its Members, an irreversible, continuous, non-exclusive, fully-paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display and distribute such information and content and to prepare derivative works of or incorporate into other works, such information and content and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing.
- The following is a partial list of the kind of Content that is illegal or prohibited on the Site. KannikaDhanam will investigate and take appropriate legal action in its sole discretion against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Service and terminating the Membership of such violators without a refund.It includes Content that:
- is patently offensive to the online community, such as Content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual; harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
- promotes information that you know is false, misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- contains restricted or password only access pages or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page) ;
- displays pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind;
- provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner or solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy or providing or creating computer viruses;
- solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users; and
- engages in commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising and pyramid schemes.
- You agree that You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information on the Site, that :
- belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right to;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- harm minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonate another person
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation
- You must use KannikaDhanam Service in a manner consistent with any and all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations.
- You may not include in your Member profile, visible to other members, any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, URL’s and email addresses.
You may not post, distribute or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
Grievance Redressal :
Redressal Mechanism: Any complaints, abuse or concerns with regards to content and or comment or breach of these terms shall be immediately informed to the designated Grievance Officer as mentioned below via email signed with the electronic signature to KannikaDhanam.com at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We request you to please provide the following information in your complaint:-
- an electronic or physical signature of person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work that is allegedly infringing;
- a description / location of the infringing material on Times
- your address, telephone number and email address;
- a brief written submission that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
KannikaDhanam respects the privacy of its members and is committed to its protection.
KannikaDhanam through its various advertising campaigns collects information about the users. This information is provided by the user and is collected in the database of KannikaDhanam. The information collected in the database through these campaigns refers to personal details, email address and name of the user. For such campaigns, KannikaDhanam uses third-party advertising companies to display/serve their ads on various other internet sites. The data collected is for the exclusive use of KannikaDhanam and KannikaDhanam reserves its right to allow access to its clients.
As KannikaDhanam is acting only as a facilitator and providing you a platform on the Site, you are solely responsible for your direct as well as indirect interactions with other KannikaDhanam Members. The Site reserves the right, but has no obligation to monitor disputes between you and other members.